76 It’s not Navy
For best results, it is recommended to do a dry manicure before using the 76 It’s not Navy (not soaking the hands and nails in water prior to application)
- Clean the hands and the nail surface with sanitizer or neat alcoho.
- Gently push the cuticles back with a sterilized metal pushe.
- Shape the nail using a 180 grit file and buff the surface of the nail to remove the shine.
- Remove dust from the nails with a nail brush and cleanse them with a sanitizer / neat alcoho.
- Apply The GEL CREW™ Ultrabond as the primer to dehydrate the nail, avoiding the cuticle area. Allow to dry for a few second.
- Apply a thin coat of The GEL CREW™ Base Coat being careful not to apply on the cuticle.
- Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp or 30-60 seconds in 24watt or higher LED lamps.
- Starting from the base of the nail to the free end, apply a thin layer of 76 It’s not Navy, ensuring to seal the ends.
- Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp and 30-90 seconds in 24W or higher LED lamps.
- Apply a second thin layer and cure in the same way as mentioned above.
- Apply The GEL CREW™ Top Coats as the last layer.
- Cure for 3 minutes in 36 watt UV lamp or 60-90 seconds in 24W or higher LED Lamps.
If you are using the The GEL CREW™ Wipe Off Top Coat, cleanse the sticky residue with sanitizer or neat alcohol. Allow it to cool for around 30 seconds before applying any oils or creams.